This course provides caregivers with pertinent information about the causes of pressure ulcers and tips for preventing pressure ulcers. It emphasizes how much easier it is to prevent a pressure ulcer than to cure one!
A GOOD RISK MANAGEMENT INSERVICE!
- Name at least four symptoms of a pressure ulcer.
- Discuss a minimum of five ways of preventing pressure ulcers.
- List the stages of pressure ulcer development.
- Discuss at least five factors that make a client at risk for developing an ulcer.
- Explain at least three ways that pressure ulcers are treated.