This inservice provides a review of the four basic vital signs… temperature, pulse, respirations, and blood pressure. It includes information about the importance of obtaining vital signs, the correct procedure for each, and how to report and document the results.
- Explain how checking vital signs provides important medical information.
- Recognize the normal range for each of the vital signs.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for obtaining vital signs.
- Discuss the importance of reporting vital sign results.
- Demonstrate the correct way to document a client?s vital signs.