This inservice provides caregivers with the definition of teamwork and provides tips for people who work with a team. It includes a description of the members of a health care team and how each discipline impacts the team. The course stresses how caregivers can help strengthen their health care team. BUILD YOUR TEAM SPIRIT!
- Identify your own personality type and describe how it helps or hurts the team.
- Give a brief description of the different members of your team and briefly describe each team member’s duties.
- Explain how you can support the work of your team members.
- Demonstrate how to communicate with your healthcare team so that client care is improved.
- List at least 4 things you can do to improve the performance of your team in order to best serve the client.