Understanding Common Vascular Conditions
This inservice provides vital information about the vascular system and the most common vascular conditions.
This inservice provides vital information about the vascular system and the most common vascular conditions, including DVT, aneurisms, PVD and varicose veins. It also covers the relationship between diabetes and vascular disease and how caregivers can help their clients maintain optimum vascular health.
- Identify the main parts of the vascular system.
- Demonstrate proper care for clients with four common vascular conditions: DVT, aneurism, PVD, varicose veins.
- List at least four risk factors that may contribute to vascular disease.
- Identify three lifestyle changes clients can make to prevent common vascular conditions.
- Demonstrate proper foot care for clients with vascular disease.