Understanding Basic Human Needs
An overview of basic human needs–and what caregivers can do to help your clients meet these basic requirements.
This great inservice gives your caregivers an overview of the basic needs of all humans, based on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
- Describe the five levels of basic human needs.
- Discuss how the five levels of need relate to each other.
- Discuss how illness affects a person’s level of needs.
- List at least five ways to help clients meet their needs.
- Demonstrate their understanding of basic human needs in their daily client care.