An overview of asthma, including the causes, forms, risk factors and treatments for this disease. Includes information on working with asthma clients of different ages and how caregivers can help their asthma clients cope with the disease.
- Name and describe the three main types of asthma.
- List at least five triggers that can cause asthma symptoms.
- Name at least four symptoms of asthma.
- Name and describe the four level of asthma.
- Describe at least six ways caregivers can help your asthma clients.