The course provides caregivers with a review of the anatomy of a joint, six common types of arthritis, how the condition is diagnosed and treated and how caregivers can assist clients with arthritis. Includes tips on nutrition, exercise, and joint protection.
- Describe the anatomy of a moveable joint.
- Discuss at least two of the most common types of arthritis.
- List the possible causes of arthritis.
- Name at least four ways that arthritis is treated.
- Perform practical and helpful care to clients who suffer from arthritis.