For most people, driving a car is something we do every day. It’s so routine, we don’t think too much about it. It’s simply a way to get from one place to another. But if you drive clients to appointments, shopping trips, church, or on other errands, keeping your precious cargo safe should be your top priority!
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to safely help clients get into and out of the car.
- Discuss the importance of seatbelts for all passengers and drivers.
- Follow the rules of the road while driving.
- List at least three things that can distract a driver.
- Apply knowledge of automobile maintenance to car upkeep and to responding to breakdowns and other emergencies.