A lesson for caregivers on the basics of mouth care, including the importance and benefits of good oral hygiene. Includes tips for performing oral hygiene, dealing with dentures, and observing for oral and dental problems. ENHANCES ANY MOUTH CARE PROTOCOL AT YOUR WORKPLACE!
- Discuss the importance of your clients having healthy mouths.
- Give a description of a healthy mouth.
- Name at least three common mouth/tooth problems.
- Describe the elements of mouth care.
- Demonstrate proper mouth care in your daily work with clients.