A discussion of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of Parkinson’s Disease. This inservice includes information on how caregivers can help their PD clients cope with the disease and meet their physical and emotional needs. FULL OF PRACTICAL CLIENT CARE TIPS!
- Name and describe the four main symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Name and describe at least six other secondary symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Name and describe the five stages of Parkinson’s disease.
- Describe at least six ways to help your Parkinson’s clients stay safe and be as healthy as possible.
- Demonstrate at least three ways to help your PD clients in their daily activities.