Maintaining Your Clients’ Dignity
This course provides caregivers with simple A, B, C, and D guildelines to help maintain their clients’ dignity.
This course provides caregivers with simple A, B, C, and D guidelines to help maintain their clients’ dignity.
- Describe dignity as a basic right ALL people have as human beings.
- Explain how to treat people with dignity using the A, B, C, and D of dignity.
- List at least three basic desires all people have while being cared for during an illness or injury.
- Explain the best approach to maintaining the dignity of all clients across all cultures, ethnicities, and circumstances.
- Exhibit personal dignity in all professional and personal interactions with others.