This course provides information about motivation and plenty of tips to help caregivers love their jobs. Includes thought-provoking and interactive sections on having a positive attitude, being passionate about work, learning new things every day, spreading joy at work, setting goals…and much more. Emphasizes self-esteem, assertiveness, and positivity!
- Discuss the four main factors that motivate people.
- Explain the importance of having a positive attitude on the job.
- Describe what makes you feel passionate about your job.
- Name at least three ways you can learn something new every day.
- Follow the seven steps described to set at least one goal for yourself.
- Discuss at least four factors that can drain a person’s motivation.