How to Really Love Your Job
This inservice provides information about motivation and plenty of tips to help nursing assistants love their jobs.
This course provides information about motivation and plenty of tips to help caregivers love their jobs. Includes thought-provoking and interactive sections on having a positive attitude, being passionate about work, learning new things every day, spreading joy at work, setting goals…and much more. Emphasizes self-esteem, assertiveness, and positivity!
- Discuss the four main factors that motivate people.
- Explain the importance of having a positive attitude on the job.
- Describe what makes you feel passionate about your job.
- Name at least three ways you can learn something new every day.
- Follow the seven steps described to set at least one goal for yourself.
- Discuss at least four factors that can drain a person’s motivation.