How to Prioritize Your Work
An overview of how setting and following priorities helps reduce stress and improve client care.
An overview of how setting and following priorities helps reduce stress and improve client care. Includes a review of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and discusses how it relates to setting priorities. Provides information on caring for difficult clients, setting goals and staying on focus throughout the workday.
- State at least two reasons why prioritizing your work is important.
- Outline Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs theory and explain how you can use it to prioritize your work.
- Explain how prioritizing can help you deal with a difficult client.
- Discuss how setting goals and creating “to do” lists can help you prioritize your work.
- Develop your own flexible, prioritized daily work schedule that is unique to your working environment.