Your caregivers have hundreds of details to be aware of on any given day. This course serves as a review of how to pay attention to and document all the details of their client’s health and the care they gave.
- Explain the importance of attention to detail in the role of caregiver.
- Identify any habits (like multi-tasking or rushing) that are getting in the way of one’s ability to catch important details.
- Create a “system” or “mental checklist” of all the details needed to observe and act upon with each client on every shift.
- Practice brain exercises regularly to improve concentration and memory.
- Demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details in work with clients.