Enhancing Attention to Detail
This course serves as a review of how pay attention to and document all the details of their clients health and the care they gave.
Your caregivers have hundreds of details to be aware of on any given day. This course serves as a review of how to pay attention to and document all the details of their client’s health and the care they gave.
- Explain the importance of attention to detail in the role of caregiver.
- Identify any habits (like multi-tasking or rushing) that are getting in the way of one’s ability to catch important details.
- Create a “system” or “mental checklist” of all the details needed to observe and act upon with each client on every shift.
- Practice brain exercises regularly to improve concentration and memory.
- Demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details in work with clients.