This course contains basic information on healthcare customer service, including the definition of “customer,” the importance of first impressions, and the benefits of striving for excellence. Includes tips on identifying and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers and dealing with complaints.
- Discuss the importance of customer service to the healthcare business.
- State the difference between internal and external customers.
- Describe how customers decide if their needs have been met.
- Discuss how to handle customer complaints.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in your daily work.