This course includes tips on how aides can think more creatively and critically, use better judgment, ask probing and pertinent questions to clarify information, explore new ideas and expose themselves to new concepts.
- Explain what it means to think critically.
- Discuss the difference between facts and opinions.
- Describe the three steps involved in the critical thinking process.
- Explain how the nursing process relates to critical thinking.
- Demonstrate critical thinking as you perform your client care.