Conflict in the Workplace
A discussion of how disagreements and conflicts happen at work and ways in which they can be resolved!
A discussion of how conflict occurs in the workplace–and plenty of tips for how to deal with it! Includes information on the five approaches people take to conflict, step-by-step conflict resolution, the dangers of gossip and bullying in the workplace and how to deal with conflict with a supervisor and with clients. An important topic for any health care team!
- Describe how differences among co-workers can lead to conflict.
- Compare at least three ways people approach conflict.
- Discuss the five-step process of conflict resolution.
- Describe at least four workplace behaviors that can lead to a conflict.
- Demonstrate your understanding of conflict resolution in your interactions with co-workers and clients.