Child Growth & Development
This module provides information on caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-aged children, and adolescents.
In this module, caregivers will learn how to safely and competently care for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-aged children, and adolescents.
- Define both growth and development.
- Discuss why knowledge of child growth and development is important.
- Describe the five stages of childhood.
- Discuss how working with a child differs from working with an adult.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of child development during your work with pediatric patients.