This course provides many practical tips to help improve the provision, safety and documentation of personal care.
This course provides a review of bath time personal care procedures, including bed bath, tub bath, shower, use of a shower chair, shampoo, sitz bath, etc. Provides many practical tips to help improve the provision, safety, and documentation of personal care.
- Name at least five different purposes of bathing.
- Describe at least five physical changes you should observe for at bath time.
- Demonstrate proper infection control procedures during the bathing process.
- Maintain your client’s safety during the bathing process.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures for assisting with a partial bath, a full bath, and a shower.