Corporate compliance training is an essential part of your risk management and regulatory requirements. This course provides an overview of corporate compliance that guides caregivers through the process of recognizing, avoiding, and reporting fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Define fraud, waste, and abuse as it relates to a healthcare organization.
- Discuss the purpose of anti-fraud laws like the False Claims Act.
- Name at least three required parts of a Corporate Compliance Program.
- Explain what it means to be a whistleblower in relation to health care fraud, waste, and abuse.
- List at least two ways to report suspicions of financial fraud in the healthcare workplace.