This course covers some bed bug history and explains why they are reappearing as a major problem. Caregivers will learn how to identify bed bugs, their bites and the signs of a possible bed bug infestation. The inservice also includes information about how aides can help get rid of bed bugs.
- Explain why bed bugs have become a widespread problem recently.
- Name at least four physical characteristics of a bed bug.
- Describe at least three signs of a possible bed bug infestation.
- List at least eight places where a bed bug might hide.
- Discuss how you can help prevent bed bug infestations in your workplace and/or clients’ homes.